Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Belated Christmas Wishes!



So, I've been sucked into the vortex of residency. But that doesn't mean I'm done with this blog. Life has been busy, but it has also been very good. I worked both the 24th and 25th but it was okay, because someone has to work and because I volunteered my co-interns got the days off to enjoy the holiday. And I enjoyed being at work, I did. Lots of Christmas cheer, Santa sightings and tons of holiday spirit in spite if it all. Being a kid in the hospital is never fun but especially not at Christmas and so yesterday we tried to make the most if it. Silly hats that sing and lighted scarves were just part of the fun.

In other news, I cannot believe that intern year is half over! Hooray! (Gulp.) Wow, how time flies...
I'm actually enjoying nephrology. And next month I'm back on inpatient wards but at our community/county hospital so that will be good. And then I get to take Step 3 in February. And then vacation!!! So very exciting.  So that's what's up with me.

I've decked out our pedi lounge for the holidays and that makes me happy. Belated Merry Christmas wishes to you. And a very happy new New Year too!


P.S. Anyone wear a tacky Christmas sweater on the 24th? I did and it was awesome, not quite as bright as the one pictures above, which I am ordering it now for next year, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment