Monday, March 10, 2014

BP MS150 (aka- The 150 mile bike ride over 2 days from Houston to Austin to raise money and awareness for the MS society and those living with multiple sclerosis)

Join me!
Ride.
Volunteer.
Spread the word.

I ride to sponsor teens so that they can attend Adventure Camp.
I ride to support the MS Society as they provide many services for those with MS.
I ride because I can.

Please do what you can to help me in my efforts. MS sucks. But by fundraising we are making a difference in the lives of those with MS.

Make my day, sponsor me to ride one of the 150 miles from Houston to Austin. For only $10 you get a mile in your honor (I'll send you a picture from the ride and name the mile for you.)
Just 33 days to go. 
I need your help.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment